A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Cookson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Cookson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cookson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cookson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Cookson, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea N Cookson MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrea N. Cookson practice?
- Dr. Andrea Cookson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Cookson practices Psychiatry near Bellingham, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA.
See Bellingham Psychiatrists.