A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Corse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Corse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Corse, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Corse graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Corse has 4 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Markl Corse MD is a female Neurologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Corse practice?
- Dr. Andrea Corse has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Corse practices Neurology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Neurologists.