A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Coviello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Coviello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coviello
Lupus Patient Education Patient education guide to systemic lupus erythematosus and less common forms of lupus.Before Visiting Dr. Coviello Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Coviello, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Coviello graduated from Duke University , Durham. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Coviello has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea DiPrincipe Coviello M.Sc and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andrea D. Coviello practice?
- Dr. Andrea Coviello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Coviello practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Endocrinologists.