Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea Cox
Dr. Andrea Cox, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with another office in Baltimore, MD. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Cox is affiliated with Johns Hopkins University Hospital and Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea Cox has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrea Cox is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Danijela Jelovac
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi15
Dr. Chao-Wei Hwang
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Bo Kim
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi11