A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Cox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Cox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Cox, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cox graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Cox has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Lynn Cox MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Cox practice?
- Dr. Andrea Cox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Cox practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Infectious Disease Doctors.