Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Andrea Cramer
Andrea Cramer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marble Falls, TX, with another office in Mesquite, TX. She has 34 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics and Medical Genetics. Andrea Cramer is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. Andrea Cramer has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Andrea Cramer has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...