A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Cramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Cramer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cramer
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Cramer, MD is board certified in Clinical Genetics (M.D.) and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cramer graduated from University of Pittsburgh . She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cramer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Baylor University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Ellen Cramer MD is a female Medical Geneticist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D..
- Where does Dr. Andrea E. Cramer practice?
- Dr. Andrea Cramer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Cramer practices Pediatrics, Clinical Genetics, and M.D. near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Marble Falls, TX.
See Mesquite Pediatricians and Mesquite Geneticists.