Geneticist, Pediatricians
1600 Republic Pkwy
Ste 140
Mesquite, TX 75150
972-681-7700
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  The Staff Is Rude  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2009

Dr. Cramer,Faith and the nurses are GREAT doctors but the front office has an attitude problem and everytime you call they act like they are just way to busy to talk to you.

by cbaker49 on Apr 16th, 2009 on yahoo.com

Andrea Cramer is an absolute joke of a pediatrician. The way she communicates to her patients is very condescending. At times, I wonder if she has kids of her own. She never offers anything that is of value to us. At one particular visit, at a time where we needed some sound advice, it felt like we were involved in a classroom setting. Nothing was accomplished on that visit, except anger from our end. It was very unfortunate that we had to subject our child to her office. I do not recommend her to anyone. Please stay away!

|  Been with her 18 years....  |  show details
by Steve Stone on Mar 4th, 2009

Andrea was there to check out my kids on their deliveries in '91 and '94. I have suggested to both kids that it might be time to move on to an Internist. They disagree --- my kids are smart...

by kennedysmommy13 on Feb 10th, 2009 on yahoo.com

I love Dr. Cramer's office. The front staff is great! They act like they remember you when you come in. The nurses are super nice!! I do prefer Faith over Dr. Cramer. Dr. Cramer has never done anything wrong. I just love Faith more!! She is more understanding and I like her views/ideas more. Dr. Cramer is just a little too hippie like for me! But she is still a great Dr.! I am very upset I lost my insurance at work and have to change doctors!!! I would recommend this office to anyone!! I changes to this office after going to Dr. Lacey's office which is in the building next to it!

Sep 25th, 2008 on yahoo.com

My aunt referred me to Dr. Cramer for my two daughters and I love it there. I never have had any complaints and she always diagnoses my girls correctly. I will be with her as long as I can. She is the BEST at what she does.

Aug 18th, 2008 on yahoo.com

Dr. Cramer is the BEST. I drive from the south quadrant of Dallas to her office in Mesquite and did the same when she was located in Rowlett. I am 100% confident in the treatment and care Dr. Cramer provides. I would not take my child to another pediatric

Feb 7th, 2008 on yahoo.com

I LOVE Dr. Cramer!! She is awesome, thorough, and extremely patient with the children. If I have to bring in one child for an appointment and the other child comes along, she spends quality time with both children. She is never in a rush, and never makes