A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Anderson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Anderson, Wound Care Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Anderson graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Anderson has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Promise Hospital of East Los Angeles
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Dineane Anderson MD is a female General Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrea D. Anderson practice?
- Dr. Andrea Anderson has 8 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Anderson practices General Practice and Surgery near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Santa Ana, CA.
See Corona General Practitioners and Corona Surgeons.