A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Bennett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Bennett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Dolores Bennett MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea D. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Andrea Bennett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Bennett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wilmette, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL and Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Wilmette Obstetricians & Gynecologists.