Dr. Andrea Das MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

no change

January 20th, 2016
She was horrible , find another doctor! Trust me on this.!!!

September 29th, 2015
Beware
Only concerned about money and not her patients. Not good for first time pregnancies or miscarriage, she never explains anything. She didn't tell me what to expect for my first time pregnancy or what to do post my early miscarriage. I made several calls to the office about bleeding and was told it was normal. She doesn't return calls in a timely manner, not a good sign for a first time patient.

July 9th, 2015
I do not recommend Dr. Das to anyone. She does not care for her patients and does not spend time with patients. She also does not give instructions to what to do.

May 31st, 2015
Dr. Das is the most courteous and compassionate doctor I have known. She listens to you and give you time needed.

January 5th, 2015
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone that is having trouble conceiving, is or has had a miscarriage or is basically struggling during their pregnancy and has questions. She makes her patients wait (even when there are no other patients in the office) and when you finally make it to her office, she has no time for her patients/rushes through the appointments. She has no bedside manners (will smile at you while telling you there is no baby and you've had a miscarriage). She will make a diagnosis without doing any kind of testing! If it's your first pregnancy and you have questions do not go to this doctor because you will probably have more questions and doubt when you leave her office - she is absolutely horrible.

February 21st, 2013
Love her
I've been seeing Dr Das and Dr Trivedi for 8+years. And I have to say they're the first Dr's to ever sit and listen to what was going on with me and not rushing out to the next patient. Are they perfect no, but nobody is. At one point I did have issues with billing a while back and almost left the practice. I looked into other dr's and none of them compared, and we've got the billing squared away, they key is communication, if you have a problem you have to let them know. I also love that Dr Das is not afraid to consult with other drs on your behalf, and has no problems working with other drs tandumly to make sure you recieve the best level of care. She delivered my first child and when I have another I hope she's around to deliver them as well.

November 7th, 2012
OVER CHARGED
WATCH OUT FOR THIS DOCTOR. SHE TELLS YOU NEED ALL THE TESTS WHEN YOU REALLY DONT NEED THEM. MY PRIMARY PHYSICIAN TOLD ME THAT I DONT NEED ALL THE TEST SHE IS SAYING. AND GUESS WHAT ALL THE TEST SHE DO IT IN HOUSE.HELP YOU SELF AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE....!!!!

November 6th, 2012
no follow up at all
I had my D&C done by this doctor. She is a good doctor. but whenever I used to call her for any of my problems, the office staff used to say that,she will call me back. And trust me she never ever called me back. 4 calls for different health problems in 2 months and she never calls back. And that made me so uncofortable with her. Doctors are partners in in good health. I dont know if I can trust her in case of emergency!!!!!!!!!!!!

September 8th, 2012
I am not impressed by her
I chose Dr.Das as my OB for pregnance recently. I felt she is always in a hurry to attend other patients. In last 3 visits I was very dissatisfied with her service. She never spent more than 5 mins with me when i was there... Now i have moved on to a different doctor, I WILL NOT SUGGEST HER TO ANY OF MY FRIENDS.

December 12th, 2011
DO NOT GO TO THIS DOCTOR
STAY AWAY!!! I made a big mistake by choosing this doctor as my OB-Gyn. She promised me that she will be there for my delivery, and when i was in labor I couldn't even contact her. When I first called her office, they shrugged me off by saying I am not in labor. After an hour my contractions were stronger and I was unable to reach the doctor. Her 24hr emergency contact number was not functional too. I had to got to the hospital and get admitted there, the doctor on call delivered my baby.Secondly I gave the doctor all the forms required for the Disability, it took her 10 days to fill the form. The form was filled incorrectly, so I had to contact them again for correcting the forms. After all this they had the gutts to charge an admin fees for filling the forms. Also their billing is one of the worst. They tried to sneak in other charges which is not approved by the insurance company. Please look at you EOB from insurance company before paying any bills.... PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR.

May 11th, 2011
Excellent doctor and service!
I just had my first baby under Dr. Das' care and I have had the best experience with her. She is very thorough and professional at all times and very adept at her job. I would go to her again and again as long as i am having babies. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is expecting.

March 4th, 2010
Worst Service
I had been to hoffman estates. as we were planning for baby she told me that i have some overial problem so she gave me some medicine which of no use and than next time when she calls me up i asked her have you handle case like mine she said no. she can only handle normal patient . I would never recomend her to anybody.