Dr. Andrea Deleo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Deleo?

February 19th, 2016

Dr DeLeo is an excellent and thorough Physician. Although it took a few tests ( as Neurological diagnosis tend to do) she was able to not only correctly diagnose me but property treat my various conditions. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you have a patient for life!

January 2nd, 2016

Wonderful for Migraines....

I chose Dr DeLeo because I suffer from various symptoms and wasn't sure how to piece them together. My primary Physician recommended I see a Neurologist and I chose Dr DeLeo because of her background and her multiple board certifications. Including headache medicine which was one of my issues. She is excellent at diagnosing and quickly and correctly diagnosed me with migraines as well as ocular migraines. She was very helpful with explaining to me how to identify my migraine triggers and how helpful it would be to know my triggers. She started me on medication for my migraines, tight me how to properly take it to stop a migraine as it starts and sent me how with the homework of identifying my triggers. She was so right!!! By my second visit, I had identified my triggers and was seen by Dr DeLeo for botox injections for my migraines and it made a world of difference! She has been extremely helpful with my migraines and I will continue to see her because she is an extremely knowledgeable physician.

December 2nd, 2015

She is amazing for Parkinsons patients!

I took my grandfather to Dr DeLeo and she was the only Neurologist who properly treated his Parkinsons. Prior to her no one was able to medicate him properly to calm his tremors. She was able to almost completly eliminate his tremors and it not only improved him physically with his ability to feed and dress himself but mentally his spirits improved. Thank you for being a great Physician and caring enough to help my grandfather have the best qualiy of life possible.

October 14th, 2013

Do not go to her!

Poor bedside manners. I felt as if I was her guinea pig. I was a human pin cushion for her repeated tests. Not compassionate.

July 22nd, 2013

Problematic Staff

The staff is seriously problematic, often not taking messages to the doctor. Dr. DeLeo is very competent and kind herself, but it is nearly impossible to make appointments at appropriate intervals (when she told me to follow up in 3 months the secretary told me the next opening was 7 months and wouldn't get the doctor to ask her what to do, simply said "you can take it or not"). The staff is rude and indifferent. The way they treated the elderly patients was appalling, talking down to them. One of the secretaries continuously spoke slowly and loudly to an elderly woman who had a legitimate question (that made perfect sense) and simply repeated some unrelated statement about how to take her medication over and over without listening to the question. She was grinning stupidly and rolling her eyes and sharing looks with the other staff members and myself. She didn't seem to recognize that the horror on my face was not because she had to deal with an annoying old person, but was due to her unprofessional manner. When I had a serious complication from a medication causing hallucination, collapsing, paralysis, and more, I was unable to contact the doctor. Secretaries informed me I could leave messages for medical techs which were then ignored because the nurses told me it was the second call about the issue and they'd already put into motion a response to the first call (the message they ignored was not the second call). Regardless of how serious the symptoms were the medical techs and secretaries never managed to put me into contact with the doctor. I would not recommend this office.

July 9th, 2013

I wouldn't recommend her to my dog

I saw Dr. DeLeo back in 2003 when my mother was dying from cancer and I was very stressed. I was having possible neurological symptoms of numbness, spaciness etc. She was very nice at first and ran a bunch of tests, but once they all got back normal she was less than kind and cold to me. She wouldn't sign my FMLA papers for work and said there was nothing she could do for me and that I needed to see a psychiatrist. Which is what I ended up doing and was diagnosed w/ anxiety. However it was the manner she talked to me that was harsh, I actually started crying in the office because I was distraught and she just walked out and didn't even hand me the kleenex. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my dog. Very poor bedside manner and compassion. I am a nurse too and I have seen alot of things.

November 13th, 2012

Beware of this Dr.!

This is by far the worst Neurologist I have ever been with. My mother has been seeing her for dementia and has been with her for 6 months now and not once has she followed up on any appointments of hers over the phone. This doctor doesn't seem very knowledgeable either compared to others. My mother wanted answers about her results from a test and not once did she or any of her assistants call us back. This clinic does not call anyone back they just bill the insurance and go on with their day. The receptionists are rude as well. We have since then dropped her and have gone with a different Neurologist - one that cares.

September 19th, 2012

Not who I thought she was

She stopped taking my health and care seriously when my medicaid expired and then dumped me when I expressed my feelings about the situation. And was NEVER woman enough or professional enough to talk to me, it was always her MA or just anyone, but before she would sometimes call me back. What's funny is before all this, I loved Dr. Deleo, she was great and then I became non-important when it expired, got it back and she still mistreated me and didn't take the fact that I have lost feeling in both of my legs and have no idea why... wouldn't recommend my cat to her at this point.

December 13th, 2016