Dr. Andrea Demets Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Demets?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Demets?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 11th, 2013

Unprofessional and Incompetent

We had been asking for a nut allergy test for our one year old for several months because he had a couple of scary reactions and we wanted to make sure we were being super careful if he did have a serious allergy. Dr. DeMets had told us to wait until he was a year, then they would order a blood test. His one year appointment approached and Dr. DeMets was out sick that day so they assigned their PA to see us instead. He supposedly ordered the allergy test, so we went to Sonora Quest to get his blood drawn. Not a fun experience (2 hour wait, getting poked with needles). A couple weeks go by with no results, so I call the office and TJ says that they never got them, and that Sonora Quest must have lost them. He says I can either go take the test again (and waste 2 more hours of my time), or just wait until he's 5 years old to do a skin allergy test (umm...really?). So I call Sonora Quest, and they say that the Dr. only ordered the food panel test, not the nut panel test. At this point I don't trust anything TJ the P.A. has said since he clearly doesn't know what he's doing, so I try to call Dr. DeMets since she is the pediatrician we normally see. After waiting two days and no call back, I call the Dr.'s office again and they tell me that I can only talk to the person who ordered the test (ie the brilliant PA who screwed everything up in the first place then tried to blame it on someone else). Will not be visiting this place again.

March 7th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

I would highly recommend Dr. Demets. I was very impressed with our visit with her when our son was sick. She took her time with us and addressed all our concerns. She made us feel comfortable and she genuinely cared about our son.

April 11th, 2015