- Friendly Staff
- Wait Time
- Appropriate Followup
- Spends Time With Me
- Accurate Diagnosis
- Easy Appointments
- Bedside Manner
Share Your Experience
Have you seen Dr. Andrea Doeden?
Posted on March 19th, 2015
5 Star Review
Posted on January 5th, 2015
The most caring doctor I have ever had the pleasure of having.....extremely knowledgeable on medications & procedures...knew my records w/o peeking in file.....easy to discuss sensitive topics with (IE: my husband wanted to send her flowers) and overall just a wonderful individual.
Posted on April 1st, 2011
She has been my Ob for almost 8 years. IA friend recommended her. She took care of my thorugh infertility, and 2 child births. I am sorry that she is leaving to go to CO and now i will have to change my Ob/Gyn but Colorodo is about to have one awesome Ob?GYn
Best OB around
Posted on June 17th, 2010
- Prepares you for type of birth you want- Cares about your family- REALLY Listens
Posted on October 25th, 2017
Posted on October 2nd, 2017
Posted on September 29th, 2017
Posted on April 4th, 2017
Dr. Andrea Doeden is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Trinidad, CO.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides