A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Duchini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Duchini is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Duchini, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Liver Biopsy
- Liver Cirrhosis
- Liver Transplant Management
- Liver Transplantation
- Liver Transplantation Evaluation
Education & Awards
Dr. Duchini graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Firenze. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Duchini has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Duchini MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Transplant Hepatology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Duchini practice?
- Dr. Andrea Duchini has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Duchini practices Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Transplant Hepatology near Beaumont, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Beaumont Gastroenterologists and Beaumont Hepatologists.