Learn more about Dr. Andrea Dunaif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Dunaif is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunaif
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Dunaif Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Dunaif, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunaif graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Dunaif has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Elizabeth Dunaif MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Andrea E. Dunaif practice?
- Dr. Andrea Dunaif has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Dunaif practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Endocrinologists.