A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Goldberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Goldberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Goldberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Elizabeth Goldberg MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea E. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. Andrea Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Goldberg practices Internal Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Internists.