A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hot Flashes
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Miller has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrea E. Miller practice?
Dr. Andrea Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Preventive Medicine, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine, General Preventive Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Bedford Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Bedford Preventive Medicine Specialists, Bedford Cardiologists, and Bedford Radiologists.