A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Edwards is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Edwards
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Edwards Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Edwards, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Dominican Hospital
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Gaye Edwards MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea G. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Andrea Edwards has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Edwards practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Internists and Santa Cruz Oncologists.