A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Edwards is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Edwards, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Edwards has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Dominican Hospital
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Gaye Edwards MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea G. Edwards practice?
- Dr. Andrea Edwards has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Edwards practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Santa Cruz, CA.
See Santa Cruz Internists and Santa Cruz Oncologists.