A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Espinoza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Espinoza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Espinoza
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Espinoza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Espinoza, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Espinoza graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Espinoza has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
- East Jefferson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea G Espinoza MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Andrea G. Espinoza practice?
- Dr. Andrea Espinoza has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Espinoza practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Houma, LA.
See Houma Internists, Houma Critical Care Practitioners, and Houma Pulmonologists.