A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Evenski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Evenski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Evenski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evenski graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Evenski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea J Evenski MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Evenski practice?
- Dr. Andrea Evenski has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Evenski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Surgeons.