A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Evenski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Evenski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evenski
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evenski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Evenski, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Evenski graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Evenski has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital
- Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea J Evenski MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Evenski practice?
- Dr. Andrea Evenski has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Evenski practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Orthopedic Surgeons.