A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Feilner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Feilner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Feilner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Feilner graduated from Universitat Zurich.
Dr. Feilner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Nashville
- Jackson Mem Hosp, Miami, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Feilner MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Feilner practice?
- Dr. Andrea Feilner has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Feilner practices Anesthesiology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Anesthesiologists.