A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Findlater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Findlater is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Findlater, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Findlater graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Findlater has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Findlater MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Findlater practice?
- Dr. Andrea Findlater has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Findlater practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Lake City, FL.
See Lake City Internists and Lake City Hospice & Palliative Specialists.