Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea Fossati
Dr. Andrea Fossati, MD is a Doctor primarily located in South Burlington, VT, with other offices in South Burlington, VT and Middlebury, VT (and 4 other locations). She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Fossati is affiliated with Rutland Regional Medical Center, Copley Hospital and Rutland Regional Med. Ctr.. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea Fossati has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Andrea Fossati is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Burlington, VT.
Dr. Michael Scollins
South Burlington, VT 0 mi44
Dr. Marie Sandoval
Internal Medicine, Primary Care
South Burlington, VT 0 mi21
Dr. Rose Christian
Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
South Burlington, VT 0 mi28