Physiatrist - Pain medicine
Mercy Clinic Pain Management Edmond I-35
2017 West I-35 Frontage Road
Edmond, OK 73013
(405) 757-3630
Locations and availability (1)

• Currently 3.6774193548387 of 4 stars
Jun 2nd, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Fraley in Dec. 2013 for bulging discs and arthritis in my neck and chronic migraines.First, she recommended Botox injections, which was fine, but it took them 3 months to contact me and tell me it was approved. I wrote Dr. Fraley on MyMercy in February asking about the status of approval and if there was anything else I could try until then, because while ive been waiting for 2 months, my neck is not feeling any better. All that was written back to me was "we will contact you when botox gets approval." Well, I ended up declining the botox after I found out that even after insurance, I would still have to pay $250 out of pocket every 3 months. Um no. I made an appt for April and was put on an anti-depressant.. how will this help me neck pain?? Tried it, didnt work. Went back later in April and was given muscle relaxers and pain medication from Dana Cortez. Let me tell you, she is the rudest person I have ever met. I was in a car wreck the first week of May and have been having back inflammation and stiffness in my neck. I wrote Dana again (because I would rarely ever get a response from Fraley) and all I asked Dana for was advice on who do I need to go to? Do I go to emergency room or come in to her? Ive never had to do this before as far as pain management and wrecks and I wanted to make sure that I did everything right because of the "contract." She wrote me back and said "you need to go to er. We do not handle motor vehicle crashes." Well, thank you Dana. Thank you very much for your compassion.. I have never been treated so rudely. She made me feel like she didnt care, she doesnt believe anything I tell her about my pain. I wrote my primary care Dr and told her that I would like a new referral to a different PM Dr. I went in to Dana to do my usual UA to get my rx refill. And of course, since I requested a new Dr and she knew that, she treated me like the biggest piece of crap. Didnt ask me how I was feeling or doing, just sat there and typed away on the computer. Needless to say, I will not go back and I would never recommend that place even to my worst enemy.

Mar 2nd, 2014

I like Dr. Fraley, she is a knowledgable physician and seems to care about her pts wellbeing, I also like her PA, Dana Cortez. Dana has shown me respect and courtesy and is always asking if there is anything she can do to help me with the pain, ie, new medications, changes in meds, etc. I never have to wait more than 5 mins to get back from the waiting room and only a few short minutes before the Dr. or PA is there to see me.

|  ABOUT FED UP  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2014

I like Dr. Fraley well enough, but I don't care for her PA. I have to go monthly to get my pain meds refilled. Last month I had injured my back and the PA offered nothing, just going thru the motions. The last two months, she has made me wait to get Dr. Fraley to sign my prescriptions. So after waiting for exam, I had to then wait while Dr. Fraley saw another patient. I don't understand why she could not have gotten the prescriptions signed, since I had to wait after the PA saw me to give a urine sample. My other complaint is parking at that hospital/office complex. There is never enough parking, people driving around and around in circles waiting for an opening. The last two appts I had to park about 1/2 mile away and walk. This is difficult for me with my back problems. The PA suggested I just have valet parking. No, no one drives my Vette.

|  Great Doctor, but horrible PA-C.  |  show details
by Josh S. on Feb 25th, 2013

LIke many many people I suffer from chronic back pain from a disk injury almost a decade ago. I went through several different courses of physical therapy and never got much relief from that. I was referred to Dr. Fraley by my primary care doctor. I honestly have to say that Dr. Fraley is a wonderful physician. She is super smart and caring and really wants to help her patients. However, her PA-C Dana, Cortez is exactly the opposite. I can't say enough that she's really not a nice person. I didn't get to see Dr. Fraley but a couple of time but then was handed off to Dana and actually wasn't able to get an appointment with Dr. Fraley. Dana treated me very disrespectfully and didn't understand why my condition wasn't getting any better. She did not take me seriously and just thought I wanted painkillers. A lot of doctors just do not understand how much pain I was in and Dana Cortez has no compassion what so ever. I can't stand that woman and to be honest she really brings down Dr. Fraley's practice. I loved having my appointments with Dr. Fraley she really took an interest in my diagnosis and even my actual life but when I could not make an appointment with her I was done. I will not let a Doctor stick needles into my spine if I can't even book an appointment with her!

|  Excellent ladies!  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2013

Great doctor, and staff. Dana Cortez is her PA. I feel safe, understood and a complete spence that they want to help me. Dr. Frayley and Dana are perhaps the best docs I have ever had.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr Fraley,Dana Cortez(PA), Stacey, Victoria, and Heather are the most caring people you can ever meet, they are always there if needed and return calls back ASAP. I have never had issues with anyone in this office, BEST DOCTOR AND STAFF!

|  Love this doc!  |  show details
Oct 30th, 2012

I've been a sufferer of back pain and fibromyalgia for a while, I just left my first appt with this office, and I can say I am beyond pleased. I Actually saw Dana Cortez, Fraley's PA, but I'm not complaining.She came in and listened to what I had to say, she didn't judge me for my look(Dreads and piercings) She was sympathetic to what I've been experiencing and helped me get through a lot of the frustration of dealing with this disease. In one, 30 minute appt I was made to be much calmer, I was set up with an MRI, and physical therapy. I Was set up with new, better meds and put on a pain management schedule. They were even helping me with my toddler who would not give me a break! I Love this office!

|  Like the Dr. next door. Comfortable and still competent.  |  show details
by Stephanni Taylor on Aug 28th, 2012

Dr Fraley comes in ands sits down and asks the questions about your health like a friend or teammate would. Very down to earth, honest and straight forward but like you want you Dr. to be, not condescending like many others (Dr. Moorad)...yep, I said it. She doesn't talk over you interrupt you and comes across at least empathetic. Some days she obviously has been through the wringer, and she actually admits it...like a real person. Many Drs. seem to take a deep breath, put their Dr. face on, come in and hold that pose as long as they can then back out of the room exhaling. Dr. Fraley breaths, all of the time, shakes your hand and looks you in the eye while she listens and makes her evaluation. That is all this patient can ask, she has cred that speaks for her and I trust her judgement fully.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 8th, 2012

I am a former baseball player that pitched from the age of nine y/o through div 2 college ball. I've had numerous reconstructive surgeries on my shoulder and one ulnar nerve surgery on my elbow. Following the surgeries, I developed severe nerve pain that is permanent and very consistent. I have seen many doctors before Dr. Fraley to try and get my pain to a manageable level and NOBODY seemed to take me seriously. I was just a young kid trying to get painkillers in their mind and it was extremely frustrating. I found Dr. Fraley and she was so understanding. On my first visit, she spent 45 minutes with me to explain why I was having pain how we were going to take care of it. She doesn't discriminate and is a godsend for me to have a better quality of life. I'd highly recommend her for anyone suffering from chronic pain

|  THE BEST EVER  |  show details
Jul 24th, 2012

DR. FRALEY IS THE BEST OKC HAS WHEN IT COMES TO PAIN MANAGEMENT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

Jul 5th, 2012

Would not recommend this pain management clinic. I was referred by my pcp to see Dr. Frailey and saw her one time. I came back for f/u appts and had to see PA Dana Cortez and was treated very rudely when trying to email her. Was treated rudely by office staff. They definitely need attitude adjustments. Tried to get in to see Dr. Frailey and was told it would be months for a follow up appt because I did not want to see PA Cortez again. Poor bedside manner, poor patient service and poor office staff! Will not go back to this clinic. I don't know about Dr. Frailey because I only saw her one time quite a while back.

|  Best Pain Doctor  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

I have been suffering from back pain for many years and been to a few pain doctors over the years as pain medicine is my only option at this point. I was unhappy with the care I was getting from my previous doctor and found Dr. Fraley on a list from my insurance and thought I would give her a try. She is the best pain doctor I have had. She has treated me with respect from day one, which you don't always get from pain docs, and has tried her very best to help me. Her office staff are very friendly but still professional. I don't have to wait long for my appointments and for my last appointment Dr. Fraley called me back herself. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Fraley and her staff, I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

I Love Dr Fraley, She is a great Dr. She never speaks down to you. She alway speaks to you so you understand what is going on. She is a very caring DR and really wants to help her patients to get as much relief as possible. I wish all Dr were as down to earth as she is.She really Listens to what you have to say! I have never had a wait time longer then 10-15 minutes.

|  She's been a God sent to our family  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2012

Dr. Fraley has been my daughter Nicole's doctor since her car accident back in 2008. She is very professional, kind and knows her stuff. She always takes as much time as we need when we are at our appointments, not rushing to see the next patient. Recently my daughter won the Jim Thorpe Courage award and thanked Dr Fraley in her acceptance. Nicole feels that Dr Fraley has played a HUGE part in her recovery. We also love Stacey who runs her business office. She's always friendly and very helpful. Overall I would rate her a 5 out of 5!!!!

|  great doctor  |  show details
Oct 24th, 2011

Dr. Fraley was as friendly and professional as always, she always listens to me so well and gives me so much time, i know she is so busy as i see everyone waiting for her, but no matter what she always comes with a smile or apology for being late. Plus my back is feeling great, finally!! i would recommend hands down!!

|  Ignored me after major procedureIgn  |  show details
Sep 14th, 2011

Dr. Fraley did an epidural steriod injection for me last spring. She does not use any kind of sedation or other medication so it is very painful. She wrote me a prescription for some pain medicine for after the procedure. I had a problem getting the prescription filled, and Dr. Fraley nor her office ever called me or my pharmacy back about the problem. When I finally called them back two days later, I was treated like I was being ridiculous. The nurse also told me (after much arguing) that Dr. Fraley would call me back. She never did. I will never go back, these people treat their patients like second-class citizens.

Sep 13th, 2011

great experience with this doctor and staff