by Sheri on Sep 8th, 2015

Love Dr. Fraley and her PA, Dana Cortez...

Very astute. show details Very astute.
Oct 3rd, 2014

Dr. Fraley caught two disorders immediately that had been overlooked or misdiagnosed by my other doctors. I have no doubt about her expertise. The only problem I have is true not only of her, but of the other Mercy physicians I see, and that is that I feel very rushed during my office time. I do not see this as my doctors' faults, I think that it must be a result of the expectations of the Mercy Health System to see as many patients as possible during the course of a day.

Dr. Farley and Dana Cortez are the doctor and PA who treat you as a person, not just a patient. show details Dr. Farley and Dana Cortez are the doctor and PA who treat you as a person, not just a patient.
by Ali S. on Jul 25th, 2014

If you're looking for a wonderful pain management doctor, then Dr. Frayley is your best choice. It is very easy to get an appointment, and if it's an emergency they will squeeze you in that day or the next if it's close to closing time. The office staff is amazing, and they do everything in their power to get you the help you need from either Dr. Frayley herself, or her wonderful PA Dana Cortez. When you call in with a question you can bet that you will (99% of the time) get a call back that same day. In the past 2 years that I've been working with Dr. Frayley and her staff, I personally have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to be called into the exam rooms. More often than not, I will sit down with the paperwork (you fill it out every visit in case anything has changed) and before I can finish writing my name, they are calling me back. The nurses are very kind and helpful, and it's always a pleasure to see them as well. When you go back to the exam room the doctor or Dana is usually in right as the nurse is walking out. The appointments don't last very long, unless you have changes, questions or concerns. In that case, they (Dr. Frayley or Dana) will sit and explain absolutely everything in lay men's terms until you feel you've understood everything and are comfortable. There have been several times that when I'm seeing Dana, that I have talked to her about things in my personal life and she has been open to listening and helping me to figure out ways to make things better. She and Dr. Frayley truly care about the person as a person, not just a patient. I feel very blessed to have been referred to Dr. Frayley. I have always had doctors treat me like I did not matter, and that I was not actually a person who needed help with my pain. When I was referred to doctor Frayley I was treated the exact opposite. For once, I was treated with compassion, dignity and respect by every single person in the office, from the receptionist to the nurses, to her PA Dana Cortez and to doctor Frayley herself. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Frayley and Dana Cortez to anyone who needs a great doctor in the pain management and sports medicine field.

Mar 2nd, 2014

I like Dr. Fraley, she is a knowledgable physician and seems to care about her pts wellbeing, I also like her PA, Dana Cortez. Dana has shown me respect and courtesy and is always asking if there is anything she can do to help me with the pain, ie, new medications, changes in meds, etc. I never have to wait more than 5 mins to get back from the waiting room and only a few short minutes before the Dr. or PA is there to see me.

Great Doctor, but horrible PA-C. show details Great Doctor, but horrible PA-C.
by Josh S. on Feb 25th, 2013

LIke many many people I suffer from chronic back pain from a disk injury almost a decade ago. I went through several different courses of physical therapy and never got much relief from that. I was referred to Dr. Fraley by my primary care doctor. I honestly have to say that Dr. Fraley is a wonderful physician. She is super smart and caring and really wants to help her patients. However, her PA-C Dana, Cortez is exactly the opposite. I can't say enough that she's really not a nice person. I didn't get to see Dr. Fraley but a couple of time but then was handed off to Dana and actually wasn't able to get an appointment with Dr. Fraley. Dana treated me very disrespectfully and didn't understand why my condition wasn't getting any better. She did not take me seriously and just thought I wanted painkillers. A lot of doctors just do not understand how much pain I was in and Dana Cortez has no compassion what so ever. I can't stand that woman and to be honest she really brings down Dr. Fraley's practice. I loved having my appointments with Dr. Fraley she really took an interest in my diagnosis and even my actual life but when I could not make an appointment with her I was done. I will not let a Doctor stick needles into my spine if I can't even book an appointment with her!

Excellent ladies! show details Excellent ladies!
Feb 4th, 2013

Great doctor, and staff. Dana Cortez is her PA. I feel safe, understood and a complete spence that they want to help me. Dr. Frayley and Dana are perhaps the best docs I have ever had.

Amazing show details Amazing
Jan 23rd, 2013

Dr Fraley,Dana Cortez(PA), Stacey, Victoria, and Heather are the most caring people you can ever meet, they are always there if needed and return calls back ASAP. I have never had issues with anyone in this office, BEST DOCTOR AND STAFF!

Love this doc! show details Love this doc!
Oct 30th, 2012

I've been a sufferer of back pain and fibromyalgia for a while, I just left my first appt with this office, and I can say I am beyond pleased. I Actually saw Dana Cortez, Fraley's PA, but I'm not complaining.She came in and listened to what I had to say, she didn't judge me for my look(Dreads and piercings) She was sympathetic to what I've been experiencing and helped me get through a lot of the frustration of dealing with this disease. In one, 30 minute appt I was made to be much calmer, I was set up with an MRI, and physical therapy. I Was set up with new, better meds and put on a pain management schedule. They were even helping me with my toddler who would not give me a break! I Love this office!

Like the Dr. next door. Comfortable and still competent. show details Like the Dr. next door. Comfortable and still competent.
by Stephanni Taylor on Aug 28th, 2012

Dr Fraley comes in ands sits down and asks the questions about your health like a friend or teammate would. Very down to earth, honest and straight forward but like you want you Dr. to be, not condescending like many others (Dr. Moorad)...yep, I said it. She doesn't talk over you interrupt you and comes across at least empathetic. Some days she obviously has been through the wringer, and she actually admits it...like a real person. Many Drs. seem to take a deep breath, put their Dr. face on, come in and hold that pose as long as they can then back out of the room exhaling. Dr. Fraley breaths, all of the time, shakes your hand and looks you in the eye while she listens and makes her evaluation. That is all this patient can ask, she has cred that speaks for her and I trust her judgement fully.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Aug 8th, 2012

I am a former baseball player that pitched from the age of nine y/o through div 2 college ball. I've had numerous reconstructive surgeries on my shoulder and one ulnar nerve surgery on my elbow. Following the surgeries, I developed severe nerve pain that is permanent and very consistent. I have seen many doctors before Dr. Fraley to try and get my pain to a manageable level and NOBODY seemed to take me seriously. I was just a young kid trying to get painkillers in their mind and it was extremely frustrating. I found Dr. Fraley and she was so understanding. On my first visit, she spent 45 minutes with me to explain why I was having pain how we were going to take care of it. She doesn't discriminate and is a godsend for me to have a better quality of life. I'd highly recommend her for anyone suffering from chronic pain

THE BEST EVER show details THE BEST EVER
Jul 24th, 2012

DR. FRALEY IS THE BEST OKC HAS WHEN IT COMES TO PAIN MANAGEMENT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.

Jul 5th, 2012

Would not recommend this pain management clinic. I was referred by my pcp to see Dr. Frailey and saw her one time. I came back for f/u appts and had to see PA Dana Cortez and was treated very rudely when trying to email her. Was treated rudely by office staff. They definitely need attitude adjustments. Tried to get in to see Dr. Frailey and was told it would be months for a follow up appt because I did not want to see PA Cortez again. Poor bedside manner, poor patient service and poor office staff! Will not go back to this clinic. I don't know about Dr. Frailey because I only saw her one time quite a while back.

Best Pain Doctor show details Best Pain Doctor
Jun 8th, 2012

I have been suffering from back pain for many years and been to a few pain doctors over the years as pain medicine is my only option at this point. I was unhappy with the care I was getting from my previous doctor and found Dr. Fraley on a list from my insurance and thought I would give her a try. She is the best pain doctor I have had. She has treated me with respect from day one, which you don't always get from pain docs, and has tried her very best to help me. Her office staff are very friendly but still professional. I don't have to wait long for my appointments and for my last appointment Dr. Fraley called me back herself. I can't say enough great things about Dr. Fraley and her staff, I would highly recommend her to my family and friends.

Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
Jan 19th, 2012

I Love Dr Fraley, She is a great Dr. She never speaks down to you. She alway speaks to you so you understand what is going on. She is a very caring DR and really wants to help her patients to get as much relief as possible. I wish all Dr were as down to earth as she is.She really Listens to what you have to say! I have never had a wait time longer then 10-15 minutes.

great doctor show details great doctor
Oct 24th, 2011

Dr. Fraley was as friendly and professional as always, she always listens to me so well and gives me so much time, i know she is so busy as i see everyone waiting for her, but no matter what she always comes with a smile or apology for being late. Plus my back is feeling great, finally!! i would recommend hands down!!

Ignored me after major procedureIgn show details Ignored me after major procedureIgn
Sep 14th, 2011

Dr. Fraley did an epidural steriod injection for me last spring. She does not use any kind of sedation or other medication so it is very painful. She wrote me a prescription for some pain medicine for after the procedure. I had a problem getting the prescription filled, and Dr. Fraley nor her office ever called me or my pharmacy back about the problem. When I finally called them back two days later, I was treated like I was being ridiculous. The nurse also told me (after much arguing) that Dr. Fraley would call me back. She never did. I will never go back, these people treat their patients like second-class citizens.

Sep 13th, 2011

great experience with this doctor and staff