Dr. Andrea Fraley MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 18th, 2016
Fantastic doctor!!!
This was the best experience I have had with a doctor. She is so easy to talk to and is very through. She does not act like she is in a hurry . She asks lots of questions and listens to you. I would absolutely recommend her. Love her! Staff were all excellent and friendly. Dana was a sweetheart too.

September 8th, 2015
Love Dr. Fraley and her PA, Dana Cortez...

October 3rd, 2014
Very astute.
Dr. Fraley caught two disorders immediately that had been overlooked or misdiagnosed by my other doctors. I have no doubt about her expertise. The only problem I have is true not only of her, but of the other Mercy physicians I see, and that is that I feel very rushed during my office time. I do not see this as my doctors' faults, I think that it must be a result of the expectations of the Mercy Health System to see as many patients as possible during the course of a day.

July 25th, 2014
Dr. Farley and Dana Cortez are the doctor and PA who treat you as a person, not just a patient.
If you're looking for a wonderful pain management doctor, then Dr. Frayley is your best choice. It is very easy to get an appointment, and if it's an emergency they will squeeze you in that day or the next if it's close to closing time. The office staff is amazing, and they do everything in their power to get you the help you need from either Dr. Frayley herself, or her wonderful PA Dana Cortez. When you call in with a question you can bet that you will (99% of the time) get a call back that same day. In the past 2 years that I've been working with Dr. Frayley and her staff, I personally have never had to wait more than 10 minutes to be called into the exam rooms. More often than not, I will sit down with the paperwork (you fill it out every visit in case anything has changed) and before I can finish writing my name, they are calling me back. The nurses are very kind and helpful, and it's always a pleasure to see them as well. When you go back to the exam room the doctor or Dana is usually in right as the nurse is walking out. The appointments don't last very long, unless you have changes, questions or concerns. In that case, they (Dr. Frayley or Dana) will sit and explain absolutely everything in lay men's terms until you feel you've understood everything and are comfortable. There have been several times that when I'm seeing Dana, that I have talked to her about things in my personal life and she has been open to listening and helping me to figure out ways to make things better. She and Dr. Frayley truly care about the person as a person, not just a patient. I feel very blessed to have been referred to Dr. Frayley. I have always had doctors treat me like I did not matter, and that I was not actually a person who needed help with my pain. When I was referred to doctor Frayley I was treated the exact opposite. For once, I was treated with compassion, dignity and respect by every single person in the office, from the receptionist to the nurses, to her PA Dana Cortez and to doctor Frayley herself. I have and will continue to recommend Dr. Frayley and Dana Cortez to anyone who needs a great doctor in the pain management and sports medicine field.

March 2nd, 2014
I like Dr. Fraley, she is a knowledgable physician and seems to care about her pts wellbeing, I also like her PA, Dana Cortez. Dana has shown me respect and courtesy and is always asking if there is anything she can do to help me with the pain, ie, new medications, changes in meds, etc. I never have to wait more than 5 mins to get back from the waiting room and only a few short minutes before the Dr. or PA is there to see me.

February 25th, 2013
Great Doctor, but horrible PA-C.
LIke many many people I suffer from chronic back pain from a disk injury almost a decade ago. I went through several different courses of physical therapy and never got much relief from that. I was referred to Dr. Fraley by my primary care doctor. I honestly have to say that Dr. Fraley is a wonderful physician. She is super smart and caring and really wants to help her patients. However, her PA-C Dana, Cortez is exactly the opposite. I can't say enough that she's really not a nice person. I didn't get to see Dr. Fraley but a couple of time but then was handed off to Dana and actually wasn't able to get an appointment with Dr. Fraley. Dana treated me very disrespectfully and didn't understand why my condition wasn't getting any better. She did not take me seriously and just thought I wanted painkillers. A lot of doctors just do not understand how much pain I was in and Dana Cortez has no compassion what so ever. I can't stand that woman and to be honest she really brings down Dr. Fraley's practice. I loved having my appointments with Dr. Fraley she really took an interest in my diagnosis and even my actual life but when I could not make an appointment with her I was done. I will not let a Doctor stick needles into my spine if I can't even book an appointment with her!

February 4th, 2013
Excellent ladies!
Great doctor, and staff. Dana Cortez is her PA. I feel safe, understood and a complete spence that they want to help me. Dr. Frayley and Dana are perhaps the best docs I have ever had.

January 23rd, 2013
Amazing
Dr Fraley,Dana Cortez(PA), Stacey, Victoria, and Heather are the most caring people you can ever meet, they are always there if needed and return calls back ASAP. I have never had issues with anyone in this office, BEST DOCTOR AND STAFF!

October 30th, 2012
Love this doc!
I've been a sufferer of back pain and fibromyalgia for a while, I just left my first appt with this office, and I can say I am beyond pleased. I Actually saw Dana Cortez, Fraley's PA, but I'm not complaining.She came in and listened to what I had to say, she didn't judge me for my look(Dreads and piercings) She was sympathetic to what I've been experiencing and helped me get through a lot of the frustration of dealing with this disease. In one, 30 minute appt I was made to be much calmer, I was set up with an MRI, and physical therapy. I Was set up with new, better meds and put on a pain management schedule. They were even helping me with my toddler who would not give me a break! I Love this office!

August 28th, 2012
Like the Dr. next door. Comfortable and still competent.
Dr Fraley comes in ands sits down and asks the questions about your health like a friend or teammate would. Very down to earth, honest and straight forward but like you want you Dr. to be, not condescending like many others (Dr. Moorad)...yep, I said it. She doesn't talk over you interrupt you and comes across at least empathetic. Some days she obviously has been through the wringer, and she actually admits it...like a real person. Many Drs. seem to take a deep breath, put their Dr. face on, come in and hold that pose as long as they can then back out of the room exhaling. Dr. Fraley breaths, all of the time, shakes your hand and looks you in the eye while she listens and makes her evaluation. That is all this patient can ask, she has cred that speaks for her and I trust her judgement fully.

August 8th, 2012
Great Doctor
I am a former baseball player that pitched from the age of nine y/o through div 2 college ball. I've had numerous reconstructive surgeries on my shoulder and one ulnar nerve surgery on my elbow. Following the surgeries, I developed severe nerve pain that is permanent and very consistent. I have seen many doctors before Dr. Fraley to try and get my pain to a manageable level and NOBODY seemed to take me seriously. I was just a young kid trying to get painkillers in their mind and it was extremely frustrating. I found Dr. Fraley and she was so understanding. On my first visit, she spent 45 minutes with me to explain why I was having pain how we were going to take care of it. She doesn't discriminate and is a godsend for me to have a better quality of life. I'd highly recommend her for anyone suffering from chronic pain

July 24th, 2012
THE BEST EVER
DR. FRALEY IS THE BEST OKC HAS WHEN IT COMES TO PAIN MANAGEMENT. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.