A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Franchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Franchett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franchett
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Franchett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Franchett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franchett graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Franchett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea J Franchett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Franchett practice?
- Dr. Andrea Franchett has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Franchett practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.