A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Franchett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Franchett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Franchett
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Franchett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Franchett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Franchett graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Franchett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea J Franchett MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Franchett practice?
- Dr. Andrea Franchett has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Franchett practices Family Medicine near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Family Physicians.