A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Frank:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Frank, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Frank graduated from Des Moines University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Frank has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Overlook Hospital
- Union Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Frank accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Frank practice?
Dr. Andrea Frank practices Internal Medicine near Kenilworth, NJ.
See Kenilworth Internists.