A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Friall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Friall is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Friall, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Vaginal Delivery
Education & Awards
Dr. Friall graduated from Howard University , Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Friall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea K Friall MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea K. Friall practice?
- Dr. Andrea Friall has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Friall practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tallahassee, FL.
See Tallahassee Obstetricians & Gynecologists.