A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Friedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Friedberg, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Friedberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedberg graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Friedberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Friedberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Friedberg practice?
- Dr. Andrea Friedberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Friedberg practices Ophthalmology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Woodbury Ophthalmologists.