A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Friedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Friedberg, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Friedberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Friedberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedberg graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Friedberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Friedberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Friedberg practice?
- Dr. Andrea Friedberg has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Friedberg practices Ophthalmology near Woodbury, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Plymouth Meeting, PA.
See Woodbury Ophthalmologists.