A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Friedberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Friedberg, Ophthalmologist, Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Friedberg
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Friedberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Friedberg, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Age-related vision loss (Presbyopia)
- Cataract Surgery (Phacoemulsification)
- Contact lenses
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Dry Eye Syndromes
- Dry eyes (Xerophthalmia)
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Macular Edema
- Pink eye (Allergic Conjunctivitis)
- Pink eye (Bacterial Conjunctivitis)
- Pink eye (Conjunctivitis)
- Skin Rejuvenation
Education & Awards
Dr. Friedberg graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Friedberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Underwood Memorial Hospital
- South Jersey Hospital - Bridgeton
- South Jersey Healthcare - Elmer Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Friedberg MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Friedberg practice?
- Dr. Andrea Friedberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Friedberg practices Ophthalmology near Woodbury, NJ.
See Woodbury Ophthalmologists.