A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Gaito:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Gaito is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Gaito, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lyme Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaito graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Gaito has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Doreen Gaito MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea D. Gaito practice?
- Dr. Andrea Gaito has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Gaito practices Internal Medicine near Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Internists.