A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Galusha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Galusha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Galusha, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Galusha graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Galusha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Medical Center Of Lewisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Galusha MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Galusha practice?
- Dr. Andrea Galusha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Galusha practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flower Mound, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Lewisville, TX.
See Flower Mound Obstetricians & Gynecologists.