Dr. Andrea Grant-Vermont MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Bad

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 25th, 2012
Bad Doctor
I just want to say that this is one of the rudest doctors I have ever dealt with in my life. From the moment she walked on the room it was apparent that I was bothering her by even being there. Without looking at any of my sons information she rudely said I guess your here because you have no insurance for your child which was totally false. I told her I was there so that she could look at DVD of my sons broken thumb Xrays ans send a referral to a bone specialist so he could get a cast. She said we don't have the technology to look at the DVD Xraya. I just want to say I put them in my laptop at home and viewed them, and they had computers everywhere in this doctors office, The reason she said this is so she could juice the insurance company to take the Xrays again.or to simply get rid of me. Bottom line do not go see this woman. She also worked in Florida and I am currently looking into her behavior there as well.