A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Hagani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Hagani is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Hagani, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Hagani graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Hagani has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St Vincent's Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea B Hagani MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Andrea B. Hagani practice?
- Dr. Andrea Hagani has 5 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Hagani practices Pediatrics near Bridgeport, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Fairfield, CT and Stratford, CT.
See Bridgeport Pediatricians.