A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Haller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Haller is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Haller, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Haller graduated from University of California at San Francisco. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Haller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Howard Regional Health System-West Campus
- Hancock Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Leigh Haller MD is a female Neurologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Haller practice?
- Dr. Andrea Haller has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Haller practices Neurology and Sleep Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists and Indianapolis Psychiatrists.