A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Halliday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Halliday is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Halliday graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Halliday has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Cottage Grove Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea L Halliday MD and PA is a female Neurosurgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Halliday practice?
- Dr. Andrea Halliday has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Halliday practices Neurological Surgery near Springfield, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Florence, OR and Eugene, OR.
See Springfield Surgeons.