A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Hanaway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Hanaway is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Hanaway, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hanaway graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Hanaway has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Stein Hanaway MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea S. Hanaway practice?
- Dr. Andrea Hanaway has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Hanaway practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wayne, PA.
See Phoenixville Emergency Physicians.