inactive

• Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Hendersonville, TN

2.2

December 23rd, 2013
HORRENDOUS DR AND OFFICE,
HORRENDOUS DR AND OFFICE, STAFF IS HORRIBLE DR IS HORRENDOUS. I DO NOT RECOMMEND HER AT ALL. IF YOU VALUE YOUR HEALTH GO TO ANOTHER OTHER CARE PROVIDER!

June 20th, 2013
I am thankful to Dr. Hayes for helping me get my diabetes under control. Before I saw her I had problems with high blood sugar readings, cholesterol, tryglycerides. I now have all well under control. I think the staff there is awesome. I never have to wait for an appointment, in fact I have frequently gotten in early.

January 23rd, 2012
AWFUL!!!!
This place was gross and nasty. The nurse I had dropped all the test strips on the floor and picked them back up and put them back in the bottle. She also removed her glove that she used on me and put in back in the box of gloves that it came out of in the first place. There was no sink in the room and no one I saw washed their hands. I never saw Dr. Hayes and to be a new patient, I would think you would AT LEAST come in and introduce yourself. I will never go back to this doctor again!

August 31st, 2011
Terrible Doctor!!!
Waited for atleast 45 mins, dirty smelly office, when i was finally called back , i saw 4 people before i saw Dr. Hayes and she didnt care to see any of the medical paper work of why i was reffered here and told me that my dexa scan results were wrong and that im too young to have osteopenia, never called me back with my lab results had to call her and then said i needed to supply a parathyroid scan and i was like you are the doctor who suppose to be ordering it for not me im the patient, this women is joke, and the appt was only 5 mins and i drove a hour to this referral , never went back , went to find some one else

February 1st, 2011
the worst experence of my life

June 19th, 2009
Dr. Hayes made me feel very comfortable in discussing myself and my problems. She is also a diabetic and very knowledgable about our disease. Thank you.

June 15th, 2009
Very unsatisfactory
Extremely long wait time.Unprofessional/Unknowlegeable staffApathetic receptionists