A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Hedin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hedin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hedin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Hedin, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hedin graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Hedin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Medical Center San Rafael
- Kaiser Hospital - South Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Louise Hedin MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Hedin practice?
- Dr. Andrea Hedin has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Hedin practices Psychiatry near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Psychiatrists.