Dr. Andrea Henley-Seymour Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Andrea Henley-Seymour?

April 8th, 2016

I would highly recommend Dr Andrea Seymore! I had an epidural steroid injection by another Dr. Before using Dr. Seymore. The whole experience was like night and day. She has a very caring and professional manner about her and answered all of my questions and concerns. She's amazing!!!

October 30th, 2012

Great Care!

Dr. Seymour is a terrific doctor. I think she makes a difference. She listens to all concerns that I have. The office is always nice and clean. The staff is very pleasant! Keep up the good work!

October 24th, 2012

Thank you Dr. Seymour

They take their time to determine the best treatment possible instead of over medicating you. I have never had a doctor take more time to care, show respect and explain things you may not understand and give you proper treatment.

September 12th, 2012

FK

I have been coming for several years under the care of Dr. Henley Seymour. I will only let Dr. Seymour work with me, she is very knowledgeable and explains all the treatments very well. Dr. Seymour is THE BEST!!!!

April 29th, 2010

Ive seen 10+ pain specialists in the last 20+ years. This center is by far the best. The most kind, caring, medically aggressive place Ive ever been to. Dr. Henley-Seymour is the most incredible kind, caring, loving doctor that Ive ever met- as well as the staff. Beyond a doubt the most professionally run office (all MD types included) Ive ever been to. God bless and keep up the good work! Youve been a God Send for me!

March 25th, 2010

I never thought my pain could be so well controlled. Everyone is friendly yet professional. The one thing that could be improved a little is the ease of getting a quick reply when new acute pain arises. All in all, PRC is wonderful!

March 22nd, 2010

Dr. Henley

I find that the nurses, receptionist and the doctors are all very friendly. Dr. Seymour is one of the best doctors at the center. She has always had time for me and I leave feeling like she really cares how I feel.

February 19th, 2010

Treated very well, understanding and dignity all being taken in to consideration by all I have come in contact with. Both doctors do a great job. Most impressed that they listen. Something lost by many in their field.

January 18th, 2010