A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Herzka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Herzka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzka graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Herzka has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Susan Herzka MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrea S. Herzka practice?
- Dr. Andrea Herzka has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Herzka practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
See Portland Orthopedic Surgeons.