A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Herzka is Good. Dr. Herzka has been reviewed by 9 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Herzka graduated from University of California at San Francisco.More Education & Awards
Dr. Herzka has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence St Vincent Medical Center
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Herzka accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Herzka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrea S. Herzka practice?
Dr. Andrea Herzka practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR and The Dalles, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.