A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Hucks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Hucks is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Hucks, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Hucks graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Hucks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Beaufort Memorial Hospital
- Beaufort Mem Hosp, Beaufort, Sc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Dell Hucks MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea D. Hucks practice?
- Dr. Andrea Hucks has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Hucks practices Internal Medicine near Beaufort, SC.
See Beaufort Internists.