A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Iannuzzelli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Iannuzzelli is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Iannuzzelli graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Iannuzzelli has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Lea Iannuzzelli DO is a female Nephrologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Iannuzzelli practice?
- Dr. Andrea Iannuzzelli has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Iannuzzelli practices Nephrology near Blackwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Stratford, NJ.
See Blackwood Nephrologists.