A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Waxman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Waxman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Waxman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Waxman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 3 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans