A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Waxman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Waxman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Waxman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Waxman graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Waxman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea J Waxman MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Andrea J. Waxman practice?
- Dr. Andrea Waxman has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Waxman practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.