A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Jazbec-Lake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Jazbec-Lake is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Jazbec-Lake has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea M Jazbec-Lake MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Jazbec-Lake practice?
- Dr. Andrea Jazbec-Lake has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Jazbec-Lake practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Obstetricians & Gynecologists.