A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Jeffress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Jeffress is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Jeffress, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeffress graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jeffress has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hamot Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea T Jeffress MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea T. Jeffress practice?
- Dr. Andrea Jeffress has 6 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Jeffress practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Erie, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Edinboro, PA and Union City, PA.
See Erie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.