A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Jopperi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Jopperi is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jopperi
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Jopperi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Jopperi, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jopperi graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jopperi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea A Jopperi DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea A. Jopperi practice?
- Dr. Andrea Jopperi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Jopperi practices Family Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Family Physicians.