A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Jopperi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Jopperi, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Jopperi graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jopperi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea A Jopperi DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea A. Jopperi practice?
- Dr. Andrea Jopperi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Jopperi practices Family Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Primary Care Doctors.