Pediatrician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  We love Dr. Kallah  |  show details
May 9th, 2011

Dr. Kallah has been my son's doctor since the day he was born. She came to Orange Coast to evaluate him the day after he was born and has been a wonderful doctor to him. I would like to say that the one negative review written here was about the practice that she no longer works at. We like Dr. Kallah so much that we followed her from Memorial Pediatrics to her new practice in Los Alamitos with Dr. Kaplan. We have even changed our medical group so that we can stay with her. She has always provided us with thorough care. She spends ample time with us, she knows my son, my son knows her, and we love her new office and have continued to receive great care from Dr. Kallah.

|  show details
Feb 10th, 2011

Dr. Kallah is wonderful doctor, who is great with all ages. She diagnosed and referred my son immediately to a specialist. Dr. Kallah has excellent bedside manners. All the doctors at this facility are excellent.

|  Really about Office Staff  |  show details
by K. Torres on Apr 15th, 2009

Office Staff is horrible. My son had his lympnodes swollen for months and I would ask everytime. She said it was fine. Finally two years later I demanded something to be done. She made me an appt with a surgeon to get it removed. The surgeon was LIVID. He said that I should never go back to this office. I should say it was Teressa that saw my son most. He said that my son could have had lymophoma because he has knots all over his body. Thank God he did not and he had a biopsy at a different office. Six months later I'm requesting a shot record and last progress report to be faxed. They are charging me $15 for each child. For two papers. I called and asked a girl twice and she said yes. I called 5 hours later because I had no paperwork in fax. The girl was snappy with me and said she cant do anything. I said Im paying for this service and I need it to be given to me. My husband is in the military and were seeing a Dr. Tomorrow to be released to move to AK. It's very important. She said she couldnt promise me anything.I'm so upset at this office I could scream. I'm sick of the attitude and acting like Im a cash patient for my son who is fully covered by TRICARE. I payed it once but I refuse to pay it again. They are so lazy they won't call the insurance.They also stab your children to death when giving your baby shots and do not act calming and caring. They act cold and rude. I ? about autism in shots because my nephew. And she acted like I was stupid and was rude. My writing right now is sloppy. I'm doing this now because I know I wont do it later.IF you want good medical care and you want a nice fun place to take your children to make the experience of a DR office good. DO not GO TO MEMORIAL PEDIATRICS LONG BEACH OR HUNN> BEACH.