A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Kaster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Kaster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Kaster, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaster graduated from University of Minnesota at Duluth.
Dr. Kaster has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Deer River Health Care Center
- St. Joseph's Area Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Kaster MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Kaster practice?
- Dr. Andrea Kaster has 4 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Kaster practices Family Medicine near Walker, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Park Rapids, MN and Menahga, MN.
See Walker Family Physicians.