A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Kelly, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Growth Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Kelly MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Andrea Kelly practice?
- Dr. Andrea Kelly has 3 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Kelly practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians and Philadelphia Endocrinologists.