A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Koegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Koegel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Koegel graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Koegel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hutchinson Hospital
- Wichita Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Promise Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Koegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 4 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Andrea M. Koegel practice?
Dr. Andrea Koegel practices Plastic Surgery near Hutchinson, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Wichita, KS.
See Hutchinson Plastic Surgeons.