A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Kovacs is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovacs
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Kovacs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kovacs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea A s Kovacs MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Andrea A. Kovacs practice?
- Dr. Andrea Kovacs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Kovacs practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.