A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Andrea Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Kovacs is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kovacs
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kovacs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Andrea Kovacs, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- HIV Infections
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Kovacs has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea A s Kovacs MD is a female Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases.
- Where does Dr. Andrea A. Kovacs practice?
- Dr. Andrea Kovacs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Andrea Kovacs practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Infectious Diseases near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Pediatricians and Los Angeles Infectious Disease Doctors.