Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andrea Bowers
Dr. Andrea Bowers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Mount Laurel, NJ, with another office in Mount Laurel, NJ. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Bowers is affiliated with Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County and Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton. Dr. Bowers has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Andrea Bowers has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Andrea Bowers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mount Laurel, NJ.
Dr. Mark Schwartz
Mount Laurel, NJ 0 mi32
Dr. Gerald Hayken
Mount Laurel, NJ 0 mi41
Dr. Daniel Goldstein
Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Mount Laurel, NJ 0 mi9