Learn more about Dr. Andrea Bowers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Andrea Bowers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bowers
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bowers Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Sprains and Strains
- Stress Fractures
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Bowers graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia.
Dr. Bowers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Marlton
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Andrea Legath Bowers MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Andrea L. Bowers practice?
- Dr. Andrea Bowers has 1 office location.
Dr. Andrea Bowers practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Mount Laurel Surgeons.